Before you complete this form you will need the following details:
- Public Liability
- Rubbish Disposal
- Risk Management
- Site Plan
Please have all of the details ready with you before starting the form, as you cannot save it along the way.
If you would like to view the form first, so you can prepare your information, you can download a copy of the PDF version below. The form must be submitted online.
Lake Kawana Application Form (329 KB)
- This application must be accompanied by:
- the prescribed fee of $55 / $35 for schools
- multiple applications $35 (per event date)
- location and site plans for the use/activity
- detailed statement of proposed use/activity
- risk management plan
- Stockland Park may impose conditions on the approval relating to:
- payment of approval fees
- insurance and indemnities
- lodgement of a security bond
- set up of equipment
- times of operation
- vehicle requirements
This application will not be processed without the application fee.
- The applicant is the organisation, company or individual taking responsibility for management of the event and must be the holder of the public liability insurance for the event.